torsdag 23 juli 2015

Star Wars pin av Pu Tai

Veckans fjärde idé kommer också från Taiwan men från Pu Tai och är en seciell pin.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! I'm Pu Tai, a Taiwanese guy who just like my friend Maria enjoys making hand crafts in my spare time. I like to manipulate objects and put them into a new context. Therefore I have a collection of small interesting things at home that are just lying around waiting to be made into a nice piece of art :-)
The project I would like to share with You is a Star Wars Pin I made as a gift to a friend.
I came over some special edition LEGO pieces.  It was a Star Wars serie with Darth Vader and some stormtroopers and I decided to make a pin for my Star Wars smitten friend.
I used a sharp knife to cut the stormtrooper down the middle (take caution!) then glued it on a pin. I made sure that you could still move the arm/legs so your stormtrooper could change position from day to day...
 




 
I hope you get inspired to make a pin out of some nice treasure you have lying around!

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar